Within a consortium composed of Business Geographic and TSI, we have set up a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) dedicated to data from the Rural Sector of Burkina Faso. This infrastructure is based on a website (WordPress CMS), a geocatalogue (GeoNode), a WebGIS (GEO Generator) and a geomobility application (GEO Mobile).
- Collection of data from different stakeholders
- Modeling of the spatial database (PostgreSQL / PostGIS)
- Data control and integration into the database
- Development of the Geocatalogue and Geoportal
- Installation and configuration of applications
- Validation phase
- User training